- Prince Caspian by C. S. Lewis.
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C. S. Lewis.
- The Silver Chair by C. S. Lewis.
- The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis. I love his writing style - he was a really brilliant man. I need to read some of his other works.
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien. After I read The Hobbit last month and mentioned that I wanted to read The Lord of the Rings, Mr Science went out and got me the whole set! Such a lovely gift. And I'm impressed by how readable this book was! The last time I read it - the only time I read it - I was about 13 years old, and I seem to remember that there were some boring bits and parts of it were tough going. Such a delight to find that wasn't the case after all! I've no doubt I'll finish the next two books in March.
- One Year to an Organized Work Life by Regina Leeds. I borrowed this from the office and I love it. It's super awesome! Great tips and ideas in here. Now I really want to find and read her original book, One Year to an Organized Life. Since I'm all about organizing, I think her books are kinda perfect for me. I'm nowhere close to having finished it, but I'll be continuing to read it over the next couple months.
What books did you read this month?