- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. Such a classic!
- Green for Life by Victoria Boutenko. I really love this book. There is so much great information here about the value of leafy greens and of drinking green smoothies. It's also good inspiration for keeping going with drinking green smoothies daily
- Nutrition for Health, Fitness, & Sport by Melvin H. Williams. I'm not finished this one yet, but it's my final textbook to read for my nutrition course. Interesting information but it's a TOUGH read!
- The Magician's Nephew by C. S. Lewis. Another wonderful classic. I forgot how short the books in the Narnia series are, though - I read this one in about an hour.
- The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis. Yes, I'm reading the whole series. Whee!
- Lose Weight Without Dieting or Working Out! by J J Smith. Some pretty good basic information here, focusing on whole foods and relieving the body of toxins and such. But it's kind of just like any other book of this genre.
What books have you read recently?