I am available for freelance writing and editing work. I have six years of experience writing and editing journalistic articles as well as fiction pieces, and am a member of the Editors’ Association of Canada.
Specific services that I provide include writing and editing for newspapers, journals, magazines, and online websites and blogs, in addition to transcribing, copy editing, and proofreading. If there are other freelancing projects that you would like my services for, I am open to discussion.
Some of the individuals and organizations that I have worked with include:
- The Uniter (health columnist, art / theatre / film critic, proofreader)
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind (note-taker)
- TAG Creative Studios (writer and editor)
- Dooley Communications (communications specialist)
- Misericordia Health Centre Foundation (communications specialist)
- Blueberry Hill Books (website, e-newsletter, and manuscript editor)
- Wildfire Online (website content writer)
- Bo Kauffmann (article writer for real estate blog)
- IRCOM (book editor)
- CBC (transcriber)
- alive Magazine (article writer)
- University of Winnipeg (transcriber and computerized note-taker)
- Volunteer Manitoba (workshop facilitator)
Fees vary depending on the project and are negotiable. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.